Dear Lyx Users

I have written a very large article in Lyx for publication in a scientific
journal  which will only accept the article as a latex file. Of course Lyx will
generate a Latex file as well as a pdf file.  I wanted to check that the Latex
file is acceptable to Lyx. Unfortunately I get an  error window  Lyx insetP
saying 'Unknown parameter name'. So what does that mean? Can anyone help. Most
grateful. Does that mean I will encounter problems using the latex to produce
pdf files direct. It would seem odd that Lyx wont read the latex file it
produces!

Regards

Mike Reeks