Hello,

I need to put together one presentation and wonder how to deal with the speaker
notes in Beamer?

Are they visible in Linux PDF viewers like Atril/Evince or Acrobat if I'd just
copy presentation on USB stick to present under Windows OS?

One option for presenting might be to use (https://pdfpc.github.io/), but in
that case it seems that preferrable way is to use notes embedded in *.pdfpc
files, possibly formatted with Markdown markup.

Any hint?

Sincerely,
Saša

--
The working senses are superior to dull matter; mind is higher
than the senses; intelligence is still higher than the mind;