On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 07:46:17 -0500
Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org> wrote:

Hello Scott,

> On Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 01:07:03PM +0100, Saša Janiška wrote:

> I've heard great things about pdfpc and also Pympress. For Pympress,
> then notes are embedded in the .pdf file themselves (by adding a
> right/left side of PDF pages I think).

Does Pympress use Beamer notes embedded within LyX file?

Btw, I've installed it and it looks great, but have to figure out if
the setup
- multiple displays etc. are eas easy as with pdfpc since presentation
will be done by not-so-tech-savvy person. :-)

> Indeed you have to use the Pympress viewer.

Yeah, similar as with pdfpc..

> I'm not sure how to use Evince with presentation notes. I've never
> tried that.

I am sure Pympres can handle speaker notes as pdfpc...but have to find
out how to compile presentation by using "video" slide...

Sincerely,
Saša

--
Everyone is forced to act helplessly according to the qualities
he has acquired from the modes of material nature; therefore no

--
In the material world, one who is unaffected by whatever good
or evil he may obtain, neither praising it nor despising it,