Hi Hellmut,

On Friday 27 June 2008 00:05 +0200, Hellmut Weber wrote:

[...]

> Under Linux there is a nice little program 'xev' which gives you the key
> code for all keys.

Interesting. I didn't know this, I'll check this out.

> You could try to define your personal bind file in '$HOME/.lyx/bind/...'
> You'll find info on global and local bind files somewhere in the (more
> advanced ;-) LyX documentation.
[...]

That's just what I have done, I read the docs too :-)
But as I said in my previous reply to Günter, I doubt that the bind file
can take care of a dead key (the acute accent in my case).

At least, I was  unable to get any \bind "'c" sequence working.
Following Günter, I used the Meta key to get a workaround.

Regards,
--

Daniel Clément