Am Thursday 09 April 2009 19:34:54 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:
> Wolfgang Engelmann schrieb:
> > I am still getting
> >
> > GPL Ghostscript 8.64: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
> > dvipng warning: No GhostScript pngalpha output, cannot render raw
> > PostScript
>
> Try out to update or reinstall ImageMagick. When this doesn't help, I would
>
> regards Uwe

Thanks again,

 however, upgrading ImageMagick from 7:6.3.7.9dfsg1 to dfsg2-1
did not help.
Do you happen to have an address of the Ghostscript developers?

I noticed texlive in Debian squeeze is still 2007
How could I update to 2008? I have a DANTE TeX collection containing TeXLive
2008, it has an installer, but I don't know how well it goes along with the
Debian way of installing
My hope is, that something in TeXLive 2008 might cure the Unrecoverable error

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Engelmann