On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@web.de> wrote:
> What do you mean with "wrong place"? Images are usually within a flaot that
> will float in the output to a suitable position.
> Can you provide a _small_ example file?

Here is an example, I hope it is small enough. It seems to be related
to this specific eps file - for some reason the bounding box does not
start at (0,0), and that does seem to throw off LyX. I am having
difficulties trying to recreate this with a different eps file, but
then again they all start the bounding box at (0,0). I am sure that
did not used to be the case, but maybe it is getting more common.

I get the same result whether I use ps2pdf or epstopdf as the
converter from eps to pdf. I used to use convert, but that also gave
me issues, although slightly different ones.

Regards,
Thomas