Hi Murat,

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Murat
Yildizoglu<murat.yildizo...@univ-cezanne.fr> wrote:
> I am trying elyxer under the last version of Lyx (1.6.3) . I have followed
> the instructions in the list given by Olivier:

Wasn't LyX 1.6.3 supposed to support eLyXer out of the box? I haven't
downloaded it to try, but I was under that impression. Well, maybe
not.

> But, when I do View/HTML or Export/HTML Lyx continues to try to run htlatex.
> I am probably missing something but I do not know what :-(

I am sorry I can't help you. Surely someone else on the list can help
you. Meanwhile you can try manual conversion on a DOS terminal,
writing:
  > Python.exe <route_to_elyxer>\elyxer.py filein.lyx fileout.html

Let us hope that LyX 1.6.4 comes already preconfigured to use eLyXer
and that the Windows installer optionally installs it. It would solve
a lot of problems for users.

Thanks,

Alex.