Hi JMarc

The answer is yes for both questions.

Interesting to thing about the feature as part of the textclass. Yes, it
surprised me. I could leave the way it is. I, personally, have no problem
with it.

On the other side, however, the document I am writing goes to other people
and that is the way they are used to (because they are used to M$ word and
that is the way it behaves). So, I have to adapt, a bit, in order to avoid
useless further explanations. There are people that do not benefit from the
open source movement just because they are not open minded!

Maybe my next question would fit better in another topic/subject but I'll
ask it right here, since it still relates with this issue (please, I have no
intention attacking anybody or any idea, it is just curiosity): Who have
determined that the textclass would have such behavior for short captions
(or wherever other feature) and is there a reason for that?

Jonatan