Here some additional information to my previous post:

I think the relevant parts of the log of my failed lyx compilation are:
imac:BRANCH_1_6_X jo$ ./configure
--prefix=/Users/jo/Desktop/lyx_snowleopard/LyX.app --with-version-suffix=-1.6
--with-qt4-dir=/Developer/Tools/Qt --with-included-gettext --enable-
checking for Qt 4 library name... failed
checking for moc-qt4... no
checking for moc... /usr/bin/moc
checking for uic-qt4... no
checking for uic... /usr/bin/uic
checking for rcc-qt4... no
checking for rcc... /usr/bin/rcc
Configuration
  Host type:                    i386-apple-darwin10.0.0
  Special build flags:          assertions concept-checks stdlib-debug warnings
 use-pspell use-ispell
  C   Compiler:                 gcc
  C   Compiler LyX flags:
  C   Compiler flags:           -Wextra -Wall    -g -Os
  C++ Compiler:                 g++ (4.2.1)
  C++ Compiler LyX flags:
  C++ Compiler flags:           -Wextra -Wall    -g -Os
  Linker flags:
  Linker user flags:            -framework Carbon -framework OpenGL -framework
AGL -framework QuickTime -framework Cocoa
  Qt 4 Frontend:
      Qt 4 version:
  Packaging:                    macosx
  LyX binary dir:
/Users/account/Desktop/lyx_snowleopard/LyX.app/Contents/MacOS
  LyX files dir:
/Users/account/Desktop/lyx_snowleopard/LyX.app/Contents/Resources

**** The following problems have been detected by configure.
**** Please check the messages below before running 'make'.
**** (see the section 'Problems' in the INSTALL file)

** qt 4 library not found !

Well, what is the correct QT path if it is not the one QT tells me?

Johannes.

Ist Ihr wunschn...@freenet.de noch frei?
Jetzt prüfen und kostenlose E-Mail-Adresse sichern!
http://email.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/basic/mail/index.html?pid=6829