Petr Šimon wrote:
> Currently the citation key can be made out of 'author', 'year', 'title' and
> optionally from separators like '_'. I will add another keyword, 'zotero'
> that will create the cite key from unique identifier in zotero db.

yep, this was the main complaint in bug #6300. i expect two usecases -

* users who dont care a about citekeys and just want to externally push
  citations and need to keep bitex keys stable. for these zotero ID is the way.

* users who care about keys and need the stable bibtex keys too. for those
  the "customizable" citekey is the way. in this case is expecting users to
  be intelligent about the keys certainly in order.

> I have already published the plugin at Firefox addons, to spread the word
> and get more tests done. I am using it on windows and linux and it works
> rather smoothly. However it does seem to work on Mac. Unfortunately I don't
> have Mac and I don't know a thing about it.

if there is contact on the addon page i'm sure they will make you know
if some problem occcurs :)

btw i searched through the web for the zotero/lytero/lyz and found your question
about omitting the mozilla dialog about overwriting file. just occured me that
deleting the file beforehead would do the job, no?

pavel