On 04/10/2010 06:24 PM, Julien Rioux wrote:
Sajjad<dosto.wa...@...>  writes:
then i choose the Title Environment and set the title of the thesis work
and then i select the author and put my name there.
By the way, there is a problem here because liuthesis redefines \title
to take 2 arguments:

"You must always provide both a Swedish (first argument) and an English
title (second argument), \title{Svensk titel}{English Title}."

but LyX will output \title{YOUR TITLE} no matter what (i.e., only 1 argument).

A workaround is to write your Swedish title like usual and then, at the end
of the line, insert a TeX box and write "}{English title" inside it (with the
braces).

This is a hack, but I am not sure how you would do this elegantly in LyX.

There isn't at present any good way to do this. Multi-argument commands aren't directly supported. I've been thinking about this for a while, but haven't done anything.

rh