It'll trim approximately 1 Gig in unnecessary language and other crap
from *ALL* apps and stuff, not just from the wiki, but if space is tight
yu don't have to mess about installations :-)-O

el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse  \        /      Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
e...@lisse.na            / *     | Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)