The difference between William's situation and mine is that the classes appear
to be unavailable in my setup, but I can create PDFs. As far as I understand
it, William cannot convert at all. So I am much better of than him right now.
Actually, I can live with the situation for the time being, it just means
clicking away those warnings every time I open a document.

Matthias