On Jul 31, 2012, at 10:31 AM, Richard Heck wrote:

> If you want to export to RTF, then you need to install latex2rtf or some
> similar program. But I've had better luck lately exporting to the LyXHTML
> format, and then loading that in LibreOffice.

I tried opening the XHTML in OpenOffice. It reads it as a raw text document,
i.e., with the HTML code displayed instead of formatted. Would LibreOffice
handle it differently?

Eric Weir
Program and Resource Development ~ Evaluation ~ Writing
Education ~ The Environment ~ Community Development
1111 Clairemont Avenue J3 ~ Decatur, GA 30030
404-636-6142 ~ eew...@bellsouth.net