On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 8:57 PM, Jacob Bishop <bishop.ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This has been discussed on the list before. The best answer I have seen (in
> my humble opinion) is to use branches. This (quizzes/mult. choice questions)

My crack at multiple-choice questions in LyX (not sure if it was an
adaptation of some other document on-line) is attached. It uses the
article class, customizable lists module and branches. Feel free to
re-use it.

I am looking forward though to some usable LyX layout to 'exam' class
or similar. Most of all I'd like to be able to generate 2-3 versions
of the same multiple-choice exam with randomized questions and
answers. Does anyone know how to do this?

Regards,
Liviu