On Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:59:00 +0200
Liviu Andronic <landronim...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the goal of one of our GSoC projects this year:
> http://wiki.lyx.org/GSoC/NonLinearWriting and

Please tell the person doing the NonLinearWriting project that if he
needs to talk with an author of Discovery Fiction, he should feel free
to email me at my normal email address.

I could describe down to the smallest detail how I write nonfiction.
With fiction, all I can tell you is I get a general idea, do a lot of
walking and thinking, and on a hope and a prayer start writing, and
somehow the book gets written. That's really not much of an explanation
for a guy who is a champion of process and claims everyone should know
*how* they do things. Maybe he can learn from me, and maybe I can learn
from him.

Thanks,

SteveT