Liviu Andronic writes:

> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Murat Yildizoglu <myi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Isn't there already a working corkboard tool for Lyx (but I have never been
>> able to test it), by Rob?
>>
> Yes, but it has never made its way to trunk. To my understanding the
> goal of the GSoC project is to polish the outliner/corkboard code,
> implement the missing bits and when ready merge with current trunk.
>
> Liviu
We might also look at 'tags' for these idea fragments. Ord-mode lets the
user attach tags to headlines. You can then search by tag and organise
views by tags. It's a powerful mechanism when you have a large number of
fragments.

Adding 'non-linear' writing tools to LyX, together with good ePub
support, would make it the killer tool for writers.

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan L Tyree           http://www2.austlii.edu.au/~alan