Hello list members,

This one may be easy but I can't figure it out.

If you put a footnote at the end of a title (sometimes it has to be done), the
footnote mark obviously takes on the default font of the title: usually
something big and bold. This makes the footnote mark stick out in a way you
might not want. Hence the question: is there a way to change the formatting of
the footnote mark within a title, in order to make the footnote mark less
obtrusive at this particular place? I've tried a number of things but none of
them work.

Thanks for any help anyone might be able to give.

Sebastien