Hi, hey just double checking... not sure T102 is supported..
Steve

On Thursday, April 28, 2016, Bill Nobel <b_no...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yes and Yes.  It supports bot 27c256 & 27c512 Eproms. Mark has
implemented 2 options for the difference between the 100 & the 102 rom
socket.
> Bill Nobel
> b_no...@hotmail.com
>

> On Apr 28, 2016, at 2:12 PM, Josh Malone <josh.mal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this the board you're referring to:
>
> http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=M100ROM
>
> Does this work on a model 102? I'm still managed to be confused about the
ROM chip differences between early 100, late 100 and 102.

> -Josh
>
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 12:08 AM, Bill Nobel <b_no...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well, boards, Eproms and parts arrived and I tried it out tonight and
happy to say SUCCESS TS-Dos burned first try and plugged it in and voila
TS-Dos up and running.  I need to remove the original socket from the 102
and Mount the board permanently though,  I added a socket for the Eprom so
I can change out Roms.
>> Now I need to get the PC side up and running for comm, I still have
Desklink crash as soon as I hit F4 on the 102.  I am trying it from a HP
Win7 starter 10 inch Netbook though.