  From: Josh Malone
  To: Model 100 Discussion
  Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 4:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [M100] Mark Stein's ROM Board

  Is this the board you're referring to:

  http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=M100ROM

  Does this work on a model 102? I'm still managed to be confused about the ROM
chip differences between early 100, late 100 and 102.

  -Josh

  On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 12:08 AM, Bill Nobel <b_no...@hotmail.com> wrote:

    Well, boards, Eproms and parts arrived and I tried it out tonight and happy
to say SUCCESS TS-Dos burned first try and plugged it in and voila TS-Dos up
and running.  I need to remove the original socket from the 102 and Mount the
board permanently though,  I added a socket for the Eprom so I can change out
Roms.

    Now I need to get the PC side up and running for comm, I still have
Desklink crash as soon as I hit F4 on the 102.  I am trying it from a HP Win7
starter 10 inch Netbook though.

    Bill Nobel
    b_no...@hotmail.com