Not found a decent solution yet Mark.  I have been trying the different Servers
without the Rom and couldn’t find a working model.  Now that I have the Rom, I
should be able to get something.  Should I enable H/W handshaking over Xon/Xoff
maybe on the port?  My Null modem right now is just Xon/Xoff (hard jumpered at
either end).

I also burnt Cleuseau Developer and have that up on another Rom now as well, on
a second board to swap out. I should make note for other people trying to get
this Rom burnt for themselves.  The Hex file from Club100 needs a bit of
tweaking using a Hex editor.  There is only ‘CR’ at the end of each line
instead of ‘CR/LF'

Bill Nobel
b_nobel@ <mailto:b_no...@yuenscanada.com>hotmail.com