appreciate the thoughts, John.  My question is: both drives?  That’s why I
bought a second DVI; to see if there was a problem with the first one.

Also, it seems to me, and I could be totally in left field, that the fact that
it boots to the Microsoft screen off the disk (both of them do this) would
indicate that the drive is able to read the disk.  Also, upon reset of the M100
the disk drive is supposed to light up and read DVI BASIC off the disk.  The
drive light for either DVI does not do this.  It seems to me (again, I’m not an
expert) that this would indicate a problem with the communication from the M100
to the DVI.  However, I have 2 cables and 2 M100’s and it doesn’t work with
either.

Randy