No no, I was just providing good references for Randy to check against, and
a good/handy place for him to physically touch with meter leads with little
risk of shorting or getting it wrong.

Mine works fine, so Randy should be able to check the same thing on his and
see if his is very different fairly easily.

Both test points I described, the empty bus socket on the M100, and C67
inside the DVI, are easy to identify and easy to touch with plain old meter
probes from any cheap multimeter. On the M100, pin 1 is labelled, and pin 2
is next to it. For the DVI, you need to take the top cover off the DVI, but
that's it. C67 is right on top, front, left. C67 is clearly identified, and
the negative side of C67 is clearly identified with a "-" in a circle.