Yeah, it would have to be distributed as an apk file that you load manually and that is distributed via an underground network. I once ported VirtualT to a Blackberry Pearl device, but it was insanely slow.

Instead of spending time to port VT to an iPad, I need to just write a progam so I can say "Computer, please port VirtualT to the Apple iPad." and have it respond 5 seconds later telling me it is ready.

Ken