On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 18:10:14 +0000 (UTC)
megarat <mega...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> what cross-assemblers people would use today for developing such
> software on the M100.  Is there a standard "go-to" package that is
> used by the Model T community?  I noticed GNUSim8085, which seems
> intriguing, but I haven't looked at it too closely.

I think that has mostly been covered, except for Asm80 (old-school
mostly CP/M compatible 8080) and ZMAC (very nice z80 assembler -- has a
cli flag to mark z80-only opcodes as errors).

asm80 is on my website, ZMAC is around on the Net.

Willard
--
Willard Goosey  goo...@sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA