Apple is pretty strict when it comes to emulators.  Applications can't run
code that comes from other sources, bypassing the app store.

It would be possible to port it and release it as source-code that you
would need to compile and side-load on your own though.  You can get a free
developer account that allows you to sign code to run on your own devices.