Hi Josh,

On 10/24/20 6:50 PM, Josh Malone wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 12:18 PM Stephen Adolph <twospru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> when we get generally agreed "good adaptations" of CP/M software that people
>> are happy with, I think post-configuration versions of the applications
>> should be stored at the wiki.  It will save time for others!
>>

> yes - that would be SUPER helpful for CP/M noobs like myself who are
> currently struggling to get WS configured for the Tandy 100. :-/
>
> -Josh

Wordstar will not run on 40 chars x 8 lines.  Or at least, not very
effectively.  The program will run but it will basically splatter the
screen with characters.

Your best bet (shameless plug) is to get yourself an MVT100 from Steve
Adolph.  Plug it up to a VGA monitor, configure Wordstar for VT100
control codes and you're off to the races.  Jim Anderson suggested that
a few days ago and it's very easy to do.

Cheers,    Bert