Hi Nic

Parts of OSX Server's VoiceOver interface is, not to put too fine a point on
it, junk! Honestly; at this moment I'm on the point of ditching Lion Sever
altogether, as it's a total disaster.  Apple has turned their mania of control
into utter paranoia and now they have even removed basic things like the
ability to set up page aliases, redirection and many other aspects of Apache
Webserver which make the application as powerful as it is in the LINUX and Unix
environment.

I never thought I'd hear myself having to say this, but Apple has taken one
step forward and 10 steps backward in terms of accessibility in Lion Server.