The torrent of issues with Lion reported on this list over the last few days
has slightly shaken my confidence in the Mac. I was going to order my I Mac
today. I do not think I will be doing so now. Certainly mails with subjects
like Shame on you Apple are food for thought.
Now it  seems sensible to hold on any order until at least some of these
issues are resolved. The  issues about difficulties with Mail and Safari web
browsing and RSS are particularly worrying . These are core basic functions
I need an accessible computer to work well with. Certainly for the money
Apple are asking me for.
It will be a challenge  getting to grips with a new system anyway without
also having to grapple with accessibility bugs at the same time.
It will also be annoying if the first thing I have to do is apply corrective
upgrades and patches. Ideally you should be able to return to the original
install confident everything works well.

This is disappointing as part of my reason for moving to the Mac was the
belief that it had in built in accessibility upgrades.  Now it seems
upgrades include risks of accessibility lock out just as much as evident on
Windows machines over the years.

Any comments

database 6339 (20110731) __________

http://www.eset.com

You can find a monthly formatted archive of all messages posted    to the
Mac-Access forum at the following URL: