Hi!

I embedded two GIFs and one MOV. The first GIF only had two frames,
and it looked like OpenOffice.org (3.1.0 on Leopard) flipped one of
them vertically, so it was not easy on the eyes. The other one looked
fine. Both inserted using Insert -> Picture -> From file. (They were
only playing when unselected, which looks like a good solution.)

The MOV was represented with its first frame, so OOo seems to be able
to decode it to some extent, but then I could not do much with the
object. Once unselected, I could not even select it again. I have no
idea how to start the video. Inserted using Insert -> Movie and Sound.

Best regards,

Daniel