Lesson learned. You can't increase the resolution of an image any higher than 
its original resolution. You could use Photoshop or some other program to alter 
the image in a way that might make it more "artistic," but it won't be any 
higher res.

Dan

> When I went to Hungary, I took a decent camera, but also used my iPod touch 
> to take photos. Now I find some of my favorite shots were from the iPod and 
> are pretty low resolution. I was hoping to enlarge one to nearly poster size, 
> but am thinking it will pixelate and look awful. Are there any tricks to bump 
> up the resolution on photos like these? Or, was this just a lesson learned?  
> : (
> 
> Thanks,
> Stuart
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
> 
> 





_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to