Very interesting. Thank you!

Sent from my iPod

On Feb 11, 2012, at 4:57 PM, John Robinson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Stewart,
> 
> I have learned so much of this depends on your printer.  Since I am working 
> on my 50 year class reunion I have ask and received many photo's from our 
> past from various classmates. Many of them were emailed and they hadn't been 
> scanned at a high resolution, or their email didn't send at a large size but 
> I have printed out many of them that were a few hundred k to maybe a meg or 
> so.  I am printing 36 inch by 60 inch prints to hang all over the walls, and 
> they are crystal clear, it's amazing.  I use an HP Designjet and somehow this 
> thing takes these small files and blows them into these huge prints with 
> unbelievable clarity.   
> 
> John
> 
> 
> On Feb 11, 2012, at 11:17 AM, stuartungar wrote:
> 
>> When I went to Hungary, I took a decent camera, but also used my iPod touch 
>> to take photos. Now I find some of my favorite shots were from the iPod and 
>> are pretty low resolution. I was hoping to enlarge one to nearly poster 
>> size, but am thinking it will pixelate and look awful. Are there any tricks 
>> to bump up the resolution on photos like these? Or, was this just a lesson 
>> learned?  : (
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Stuart
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> MacGroup mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgro
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
> 


_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to