Marta, I mainly used FB for our 50 year class reunion, it was invaluable for doing all the work, now I am not sure it's much of a benefit. As long as they don't capture or steal info. I will be fine but the first hint that they do capture items off our computers I will no longer use it......boy that will scare them.
John On Apr 18, 2013, at 8:00 PM, Marta Edie wrote: > John, just try to get off Facebook. Then tell me. I still once in a while get > mails inviting me to participate. Of course you know what I do. I also get so > many emails from companies galore offering me their ware. A nuisance, no, > more than a nuisance. > Marta > > On Apr 18, 2013, at 7:51 PM, Lee Larson wrote: > >> On Apr 18, 2013, at 2:13 PM, John Robinson <[email protected]> wrote: >> >>> After reading what Lee has to say I am not sure I am going to stay on >>> FaceBook. And Lee, how does FaceBook have a way to monitor our emails? >>> There is no email going through them so how do they retrieve them? Is >>> there a redirect so a copy goes to them? Cookies won't send copies of >>> emails to them do they? >> >> Why do you think they started [email protected] email addresses? >> All of those emails go though the Facebook servers. It's just another way to >> gather information. It's a page out of the Google play book. >> >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> MacGroup mailing list >> [email protected] >> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup > > > _______________________________________________ > MacGroup mailing list > [email protected] > http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
_______________________________________________ MacGroup mailing list [email protected] http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup
