Agree about aye.et.

Now a question I have about Facebook, which I don't use.

My doctor is currently "out of office" while the practice is undergoing 
transition. In an ad in the local newspaper stated that any patients that 
needed to routine medical needs such as Rx refills fee free to contact Dr.xxx 
by face book, (email)@(xxxxxx) or special transition (phone) number. 

Is this a good use for facebook?

Anne




On Apr 19, 2013, at 9:57 AM, Tom Guenthner wrote:

> AYE.NET forever......
> 
> 
> 
> 
> On Apr 18, 2013, at 10:22 PM, John Robinson wrote:
> 
> As always Lee, many thanks, I guess then the only way they can capture our 
> emails is if we use their service.  Maybe little ole Aye.net isn't so bad and 
> hopefully the .me, or .cloud accounts are also not being stored or searched.
> 
> John
> 
> 
> On Apr 18, 2013, at 7:51 PM, Lee Larson wrote:
> 
>> On Apr 18, 2013, at 2:13 PM, John Robinson <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>>> After reading what Lee has to say I am not sure I am going to stay on 
>>> FaceBook.  And Lee, how does FaceBook have a way to monitor our emails?  
>>> There is no email going through them so how do they retrieve them?  Is 
>>> there a redirect so a copy goes to them?  Cookies won't send copies of 
>>> emails to them do they?
>> 
>> Why do you think they started [email protected] email addresses? 
>> All of those emails go though the Facebook servers. It's just another way to 
>> gather information. It's a page out of the Google play book.
_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to