So what do you do to get the connection restored on your computers?
On Apr 19, 2013, at 7:38 AM, Lee Larson <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Apr 18, 2013, at 8:04 PM, Harry Jacobson-Beyer <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> Perhaps I wasn't clear. I can connect to cardmail on my ipad and iphone 
>> through my wireless connection at home and at UofL.
>> 
>> It is the mail program on my computers at home that I cannot connect with.
> 
> I was describing the problem I've had with exactly the same symptoms. When I 
> use my iOS device to connect via WiFi on campus, there is some sort of 
> timeout problem that disables the password in the Exchange server. At that 
> point, computers in my office and at home can no longer connect. If you get 
> an above average droid on the help desk, you can ask for the MAC of the 
> device that was connected when the password was borked. It always turns out 
> to be the MAC of an iOS box.
> 
> This problem has been around for about a year and nobody I've talked to at 
> UofL IT seems particularly interested in solving it.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MacGroup mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup




_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to