I’m with Harry. Not interested. Hasn’t anyone seen "Fate of the Furious?"

I was at cybersecurity conference a few months ago where the Cybersecurity
Advisor for our region from the Department of Homeland Security was talking
about the plethora of threats to a variety of technologies. He hadn’t mentioned
cars yet, so I raised my hand and asked if the growth of driverless cars was
keeping anyone up at night yet, and he said, “Oh, yeah!”

More and more TV programs include a plot point about someone hacking into a
victim's car to wreak havoc, either to kill them or to kill someone else. (I’m
not even talking about “I, Robot,” although that’s a good one.)

Name ONE segment of our society that uses any technology that hasn’t been
hacked yet. Very highly paid IT people in these companies can’t protect their
employers from devastation to their bottom line and their reputation.

And now we want to automate CARS!

I’m out.

Jonathan

--