I'm not sure what that would tell me here, since I'm using tripodkins.
I know the additional joints move appropriately when directed to.  It's
just that since they are not part of tripodkins, the ABC are not output.

I think I'll just setup an M code to feed joint position, assuming that
will work.  I just liked the idea of having the 'motion complete' signal of
the command returning (after dwell).
As it stands with using the M code, I'll have to add the delay myself or
add something to wait for the position, at which point modifying tripodkins
would probably be faster.

I saw they use C in openpnp as the rotational axis.  I'm guessing that XYZ
normally map to rotation about axis... ABC then?  So C is rotation about Z
axis?