On Saturday, September 21, 2002, at 08:04  PM, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Erik> I just found this article in my ADC and figured I'd pass it
> along to
> Erik> the list:
>
> Erik>
> http://developer.apple.com/internet/webservices/applescripttoperl.html
>
> Thanks for the promo.
>
> And if you have any suggestions for anything else, please let me know!

heh, heh, heh... as soon as I read the following...

"
Take a look at the Perl SOAP server. You can see the entire script
here. I've included line numbers to make it easier to read. Here's how
I begin every Perl program I write:

=1= #!/usr/bin/perl -w
=2= use strict;
=3= $|++;
"

I knew it. Kinda sticks in your mind after having read all the Web
Techniques articles. That's what got me started on Perl in the first
place.

pk/