Puneet> heh, heh, heh... as soon as I read the following...

Puneet> "
Puneet> Take a look at the Perl SOAP server. You can see the entire script
Puneet> here. I've included line numbers to make it easier to read. Here's how
Puneet> I begin every Perl program I write:

Puneet> =1= #!/usr/bin/perl -w
Puneet> =2= use strict;
Puneet> =3= $|++;
Puneet> "

Puneet> I knew it. Kinda sticks in your mind after having read all the Web
Puneet> Techniques articles. That's what got me started on Perl in the first
Puneet> place.

Yeah, that is sorta one of my signature moves... :)

The link pointing at the article is at

 http://developer.apple.com/internet/contributors.html#schwartz

And besides the WT articles at

        http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/WebTechniques/

don't forget my other articles at

        http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/UnixReview/

and

        http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/LinuxMag/

The biggest challenge I face each month is "what haven't I written about
ALREADY in 150 columns?" :)