On 5/8/07 Tom Yarrish wrote:
>This just came through on my RSS reader.....
>http://news.perl-foundation.org/2007/05/calls_for_proposals.html

Let's get behind this. Sherm could do some work that moves CB forward,
maybe the ".scriptingbridge" metadata.

I can't send money right now -- I freelance and am also currently in a
trough. But I've done lots of editing and grant-writing, so if you need
that kind of help to tighten up a proposal, let me know.

Also, I notice that the Perl Foundation guidelines don't mention letters
of support, but if Sherm submits a proposal, letters to vouch for him &
CB would probably help (now Chris, don't auto-bury them ;-).

I think we can confidently answer the "Benefits to the Perl Community"
issue.

Maybe Apple could make a grant to TPF -- tax-deductible 'n' all --
designated for this project...

Best,

- Bruce

__bruce__van_allen__santa_cruz__ca__