On 10/17/16 6:07 PM, Bachsau wrote:
> Am 18.10.16 um 02:35 schrieb Lawrence Velázquez:
>> You probably want webkit2-gtk.
>
> Yes, this is what I tried to install and fails, sorry.

But, as Ken says, we need more information to figure out what your problem
is.  In particular, what variant are you trying to build +quartz or +x11.
The fact that you are having to rebuild multiple times makes me think
that its +quartz.  Is this correct?

In addition, we need a clean copy of your build log to observe the particulars
of
the failure.  Please do the following:

sudo port clean webkit2
sudo port install webkit2

The command

port logfile

will tell you where to find the logfile we're looking for.  Please
attach it to your reply.

Or better yet open a ticket and attach the log file there.

Thanks for your patience

Dave Evans