Hi,

I don't know if this message got through, so I am reposting.

I think NFB is thinking of Duxbury when they told you what they said.
Louis is different.

Let's try and troubleshoot it.

1. What kind of connection is between the IMac and the BB?
2. If you are using an USB to Serial adapter with the BB, is the
adapters software installed on the IMac?

Regards,
Alex,