Hey,

As I'm eventually looking into getting an iPhone (by which I mean next
year when things may change once again) I'm glad to hear some of it's
shortcomings. (everything has shortcomings) Out of curiosity: how has
battery life been for voiceover users? I read that it you can get 8
hours of continuous music-listening and something like 7 for web
browsing. Are these figures lowered because the device is speaking
nigh-constantly? I've already read about the speaker "problem" - that
where the speaker activates as soon as you move the iPhone out of
ear-proximity.  Anything else people haven't been so pleased with? I'm
only trying to be negative because I've heard a lot about what the
iPhone does well, and when I tried it out for the few minutes last
weekend I did like it, but I'm interested in it's cons like I would be
with *any* device.