Hi Jonathan.

 Thank you for answering this.

I have been thinking about something. Could freedom make a reverse possibility
in the firmware, so that we could solve it that way. I do not really understand
why apple needs to use these beautiful buttons which came instead of the wheels
to do other things than pan. This display started really good because you had
the panning posibility in both sides of the display.

I sent apple 5 solutions listed a while ago, and I have done it many times. I
hope a lot of other people will do the same - please.

Best regards Annie.