Hello:
How did you get in touch with apple accessibility? Was it via the accessibil...@apple.com email address? All of my bug reports there have gone unanswered.
On 6/18/2014 11:59 AM, Teresa Cochran wrote:
Yes, I've felt comfortable enough with Apple Accessibility that I called and
asked a curious question about editing Braille commands. The guy was interested
enough that he had us do a screen-sharing session, because he didn't have
access to a Braille display. We concluded that the only way to edit Braille
commands was by using command-b first, but he offered to put in my suggestion
for using the Braille display to edit commands as a feature request. I
definitely wouldn't have felt comfortable initiating this with most other
companies. This is the main reason I have Apple products.

Teresa

Winging its way from my iPod