Hi all. I don't know if I've posted about this or not, but I use braille
displays at school and love it. During the summer though, we don't have the
braille displays. I use it for reading books on BARD, and when I just want some
quietness away from speech. We use refreshabrailles, which from experience,
aren't very durable at all.