I wonder if reading on a display will improve my speed reading braille. I would
think the more I read the better I will get. With paper braille my fingers get
all irritated. I have always had to stop reading for a few days if I read a lot
because my fingers would be painful and red with broken skin. I was also hoping
a display will keep that from happening.

I have so many books I want to read I am torn between speed and enjoyment. I
love braille, but I keep thinking if I read so slowly I will never get to it
all.

Alia