Hi all,

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a flaw in the concept.

iMessages on Mac & iOS don't seem to sync up.  If I message people on my Mac,
it opens a second message window on their iDevice.  All of their replies go to
my Mac.  I think I assumed I could start a conversation on my Mac, then
continue it later on my phone.

It's great to message folks via my Mac, but I've found so many replies getting
lost, because friends don't realize or forget there are 2 message windows.

Any suggestions?  Is this the way it is designed?

Thanks,
Traci