I did play around with the watch faces (in fact, I crashed the Clock app
entirely by removing them all, which was a good laugh) but I’m still a bit
unhappy with the number of components that aren’t accessible.  Hopefully it
will get better, but right now, the Solar and Astronomy faces which provide
very accessible information aren’t matched by equivalent information from the
views in the “Modular” face.  So I can’t get a display of my calendar and also
the phase of the moon on the same face, which I’d really have liked.

I also ended up removing several glances because they weren’t worth the
fiddling around when just opening the app from the switcher was easier.

It’s the little things.  I’m sure it’ll get better but right now I think
there’s something of a curve.  People getting into this should be able to
withstand this kind of uncertainty.

But it’s still very good.  I’m very pleased with it, and feel that Apple
deserve praise for giving so very generously.  It’s wonderful.

Hey!  Skype just got watchified.  Great stuff!