I was messing with the Glances and now when I go to next glance, if
it's the last glance, the watch hangs up and I can't go backward
through the glances. Not sure what I've done to cause this or what is
going on visually.
I agree about removing a lot of the glances. Using the apps works
better with VO in many cases and faster to achieve. I'm also thinking
I generally like standard notifications better on the phone and so may
remove some of them from the watch.